Twin Spot Wrasse

Reaction score
has any of u guys kept these fish ???? r they reef safe ??? i think Dean has one and have seen shrimps in his tank as well so hoping they wont eat shrimps !!!

Reaction score
If it is the same wrasse I am thinking of stay away. They grow very large and lose their colouring. Definitely not a fish I would want in my Reef.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Hill is right, they can grow up to about 80cm I think, will slaughter all your snails, I got rid of mine.

Reaction score
did they touch your shrimps / clams ???? i did the stupid thing of buying then asking !!!! snails well i have 1 in my tank but i have 3 shrimps !!! ok ill monitor things .... then ill bring here to work and put bhim in our fowlr tank

Reaction score
I don't think you read what the guys said, they are considered good eating, that says it all.

Reaction score
ok i get the growing large part , y im stressing is cause he is in my tank already , and dnt want my beloved shrimps/clam to be eaten , thats what i wana kno !!!

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I have one, trying to get him out,
Never touched my shrimps at all, dont have a clam so cant answer that one

herkie

R.I.P.
Reaction score
We find them in the rock pools in Zululand. Quite a lot of different ones, beautifull, violent, hard to catch once in your tank and does not allow any other fish to have any food. Lovely but lethal.
Groetnis,
Herkie