Twin Spot Wrasse

Reaction score
has any of u guys kept these fish ???? r they reef safe ??? i think Dean has one and have seen shrimps in his tank as well so hoping they wont eat shrimps !!!

Reaction score
If it is the same wrasse I am thinking of stay away. They grow very large and lose their colouring. Definitely not a fish I would want in my Reef.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Hill is right, they can grow up to about 80cm I think, will slaughter all your snails, I got rid of mine.

Reaction score
did they touch your shrimps / clams ???? i did the stupid thing of buying then asking !!!! snails well i have 1 in my tank but i have 3 shrimps !!! ok ill monitor things .... then ill bring here to work and put bhim in our fowlr tank

Reaction score
I don't think you read what the guys said, they are considered good eating, that says it all.

Reaction score
ok i get the growing large part , y im stressing is cause he is in my tank already , and dnt want my beloved shrimps/clam to be eaten , thats what i wana kno !!!

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I have one, trying to get him out,
Never touched my shrimps at all, dont have a clam so cant answer that one

herkie

R.I.P.
Reaction score
We find them in the rock pools in Zululand. Quite a lot of different ones, beautifull, violent, hard to catch once in your tank and does not allow any other fish to have any food. Lovely but lethal.
Groetnis,
Herkie

Top Bottom