Twenty Six Thousand litre Marine Pond !!!!!

No Sean it belongs to a good friend of mine , i just help him with stocking it and the maintenance.I post on the pond cause he isnt on line.

Thanks Roadblock,appreciate the update.In your opinion,would you say the pond is easier or more difficult to maintain than a tank.........BTW,that 3m tank you talking about sounds interesting?!

Picture017.jpg
Proudly SouthAfrican.
Once a month and they range between 4 & 6 thousand litres
Thats a lot of sweat. Thanks for the update Dave:)

Goodisor in my opinion the pond is much esier to maintain than than a tank cause
1:Massive water volume (32000L) so their isn't much to go wrong.
2:NO GLASS TO CLEAN.
3:easy water changes.
The only negative is the fact that there are 500+ fish and you have to feed them $$$$

Sunburst -The water changes are no sweat we go with Piere's 6 ton truck with 6 1000L
flow bins which only takes 20 min to fill all 6000L ,then when you get home turn the pool pump on backwas and then syphin from the truck into the pond.

This remains very impressive. Thanks for the update Dave.

Where is the pics of the shark tank? Now that I would love to see! 3m x 2m x 1.4 WOW!!!

I'll go take pic of the predator tank and new pics of the pond as soon as i can get away ,
things are a bit hectic at the moment as im busy starting up a new business.

Cool, and best of luck with the business! :1:

food would be a problem, and fry would most likely be eaten by the other fish as well. Was just wondering if any mating behaviour has been seen. With so many fish, the MUST be at least one breeding pair of something.

Back
Top Bottom