Turkey Baster

Reaction score
This may sound like a dof question, but where can I buy a turkey baster. I have been to a few shops and usually get a blank face reply when I ask for a turkey baster?

I live near Northgate in GP.

Thanks

Buy at Builders warehouse one of Johnty Rhodes squirter bat sticks. All colours, red blue green etc. pull the handle, sucks in water, push squirts water. Lock the handle in place and hit anybody who sticks their hands into the water over the head.

Buy at Builders warehouse one of Johnty Rhodes squirter bat sticks. All colours, red blue green etc. pull the handle, sucks in water, push squirts water. Lock the handle in place and hit anybody who sticks their hands into the water over the head.

:lol:

This is for a nano tank, I dont want to do a complete water change :p

Lock the handle in place and hit anybody who sticks their hands into the water over the head.
I must invest in this. Ideal thing for when Scuba comes over :p

I got my turkey baster at checkers.

This may sound like a dof question, but where can I buy a turkey baster. I have been to a few shops and usually get a blank face reply when I ask for a turkey baster?

I live near Northgate in GP.

Thanks

good question also have been struggling to find one.:thumbup:

Got one at Boardmans Northgate.

Paid a whole R15.00

Works great for keeping the kids away from the tank :p

Kevin, is that the proper turkey baster, or the toy from Builders Warehouse / Pick a Pay / Makro?

Most good kitchen shops stock them. I find that the cheap plastic ones are best as salt perishes the rubber part anyway over time. The more expensive ones have very sturdy squeezee bits which get tiring to use, they're also often are made of steel. (Not so good with salt water).:)

go get the baster from any home baking store they have plenty

well, easier is to use a small Hailea pump, with thin flexible hose. Just stick the pump to the inside of the display. Then you just need to move the pipe to wherever you want to blast the rocks.

Just, Do not take the pipe out while the pump is running.... Yeah, don't ask

What is the baster used for? pardon my ignorance, but is it to feed the corals, anemones....

Back
Top Bottom