• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

TUNZE

Anita

Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi Reefers, hope this finds you all well in this difficult time. Just to let you know we can deliver via courier if you need any TUNZE equipment. Get it now while the prices remain the same, new items may well be more expensive as the Rand/Euro is pretty bad at the moment. Cheers Anita
anita@aqua-africa.co.za

Hi, I am afraid I do not have any Algae Reactors in stock, they are ordered when needed. The Care Boosters I will not have in stock for a while due to not getting any stock during lock down, will go onto MASA when they are arriving. Cheers Anita

Hi Brendan, unfortunately I sent the last one out two days ago, it may be a while before I receive more TUNZE stock, due to the corona virus.
I will make a note and let you know when I have stock, cheers Anita

Yes, I have stock of the 220.006 Care Magnet Pico for up to 6mm glass, 220.010 Care Magnet Nano for up to 10mm glass and 220.015 Care Magnet Long for up to 15mm glass. If your tank is about 1 metre or more long with 10mm glass, better to go with the Care Magnet Long as the Nano magnet is quite small and would take a while to clean the glass. Send me an email of what you are interested in and I can send quote, cheers Anita
anita@aqua-africa.co.za

Hi Anita,

Do you have any Kessil's in stock? Particularly the A360X.

thanks,

Hi, no we do not keep Kessils in stock, we order when we need. They are expensive because we have to pay a 20% duty on the lights,
as they are manufactured in the USA. I can bring if you need, but not sure when I will be getting another order, I am waiting
to see if the Rand/Euro rate improves, it went from R16 to the Euro to R20 to the Euro. Cheers Anita

Hi Brendan, unfortunately I sent the last one out two days ago, it may be a while before I receive more TUNZE stock, due to the corona virus.
I will make a note and let you know when I have stock, cheers Anita
Hi Brendan, I have a 2 week old 8831
Good day Anita.

Do you have Tunze Eco Chic refugium 8831 lights in stock?

Regards.
Hi Brendan, I have a second hand 2 week old 8831 Refugium light that has been returned, if you are still interested email me and I can give you a good price, regards Anita anita@aqua-africa.co.za

Hi there, I am also interested in a Kessil A350W Tuna Blue (90W) and gooseneck. If you do plan on importing, will you let me know what the total price will be please.

Hi Selwyn, we can bring in Kessil for you, we pay 20% duty on the Kessil lights due to them being made in the USA.
A350 WE Tuna Blue 90w is R9024 incl
Gooseneck Bracket series A R1244 incl
Freight is R173 door to door courier.
You can email me on anita@aqua-africa.co.za
Kind regards Anita

Back
Top Bottom