Tunze

Reaction score
Hi guys i just got the new tunze 6065 turbell stream(6500lh with titaniun shaft and magnet holder, and @ 12watts you cannot compare it to the cheaper ones,i compared it to seio 1100 and 2600 it out powers the 1100 and i will say a bit better than seio 2600 (pls i am not hear to bring any pumps down the seios is good pumps) but for me the tunze is the bomb a bit more pricey than the others, i am going to sell my tunze 2x6100 and 1x6101 all with mag holders for a steel,3-4 weeks time price @R2500 each with mags.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
Hi guys i just got the new tunze 6065 turbell stream(6500lh with titaniun shaft and magnet holder, and @ 12watts you cannot compare it to the cheaper ones,i compared it to seio 1100 and 2600 it out powers the 1100 and i will say a bit better than seio 2600 (pls i am not hear to bring any pumps down the seios is good pumps) but for me the tunze is the bomb a bit more pricey than the others, i am going to sell my tunze 2x6100 and 1x6101 all with mag holders for a steel,3-4 weeks time price @R2500 each with mags.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for that I Marine yes I also received a 6085 wich has been running in my tank for a couple of weeks now and I must say these Tunze Stream 2 pumps are really the business. I will go as far as to say that because of the wattage required to run these they would be cheaper than competitors if you work out power consumption and outflow over the year or so. Our electricity is getting more expensive any how which makes these stream 2 even more of a bargain.

They should be available in the next month or so.

George

Hey George,great to hear from you again :)
Congrats on the purchase Imarine :)

I must make a turn. Maybe i will bump into you at SAMS. Will prob be there this aftternoon.

the only difference is price:whistling:

how long can these tunze's last for?

with proper maintenance the impellor should last a few years, i've only heard of a few that have had the motor block go down, other than that they are pretty bullet proof.

There was a slight issue with the new 6025/6045 mounting bracket but that has all been sorted now, it was only the very first batch to hit the UK that had problems.

not only that but Tunze will repair and address problems quite quickly too.

Back
Top Bottom