Tunze Pumps et. al.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Guys - what's up? I have posted many times on these forums now asking for those who placed their names next to the items I have for sale, to please come collect it. Everything is available and can be collected.

There is not much time left, then I'll put everything in storage and it is the end of this little chapter. Please - if you want your stuff come pay me and pick it up.

I still have 280kg of sand I want to get rid of, Punk and Crispin are interested but if anyone else wants it let me know as I need to get it out ASAP. I am asking R2.50 per kg - it is almost nothing.

Hey Likes Fish

How much was that pump again for me?

Please PM me direction. I'll try this weekend :)

How much time is not much...? I still want those 2 pumps just a tiny bit tight at the moment...?

Hmmm The only temperature sensor I have is a brand new electronic ec/tds/temp meter I purchased which I am not selling. The old Hanna was sold for R10k.

Waldo, thank you for the Corals. I have received it yesterday afternoon just after 04 o clock. I saw the one Leather (The one that got chowed by the Powerhead) did not open at all lat night but all the other stuff opened immediately. Hopefully it will open today, but it did not look to good last night. Will keep you updated.

Thanks again

Don't stress too much about the leather. I had it once that for 2 months it did not open and it was covered in diatoms, but then one day it just released a mucus layer and opened up perfectly. It is a bit weird.

Hi LikesFish,

Do you still have sand available?

Lets see.... I have gone through the list in the link above, and indeed I found the tank! A 2000L tank is available. Even the price is on the list. Here we go:

Under the section called TANKS I found this:
2000L tank with metal/wood stand and canopy and sumps 2.7m x 850 x 800 black
R10,000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom