Tunze nano stream clamps

Reaction score
Ok I have eventually found something to glue the clamps with that break and they all seem to break at the same spots. Product is called Q Bond. Set in 10 seconds flat and is rock hard.

Ok I have eventually found something to glue the clamps with that break and they all seem to break at the same spots. Product is called Q Bond. Set in 10 seconds flat and is rock hard.

SO if my Seios ever pack it in and I upgrade to Tunze you the man to speak.

SO if my Seios ever pack it in and I upgrade to Tunze you the man to speak.

I wouldn't do that, give me my Seios anyday. Not talking about the streams here just the Nano streams.

The old nanostreams had problems with the clips... That is kinda old news by now. they sorted the problem ages ago ;)

Really, as my replacements went aswell and what of the impellor problem has that also been sorted?

Okay lets just clear something up here, i am talking about the Nano streams and not the larger models as i do rate the larger streams as some of the finest pumps in the trade, expensive, but really good pumps.
The impellers on three of my Nano's have stripped, where the plastic propeller part comes apart from the rest of the impeller.

If one of my Seio's packed up i would replace with another Seio as these are also good pumps and best bang for you buck IMO.

If one of my Seio's packed up i would replace with another Seio as these are also good pumps and best bang for you buck IMO.

Alan, that comment coming from you, definitely means I will stay with the Seio

I have both...my nano stream clamp broke after 1 year, I'm lucky that the impellor is still going strong. I have about 6 seio's and apart from me snapping the shafts when cleaning they are perfect - some 2 years old. I have 2x Tunze 6101 streams and they are great. If the Seio controller worked like the tunze I would never have bought them. It all depends what you want and how much you have to spend.

What kind of support /backup do we get with the Tunze products,have all the guys with problems been sorted?I am a little unsure at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom