TUNZE Care Magnets

Anita

Sponsor
Reaction score
TUNZE Care Magnets in stock, all sizes from 220.006 Pico to 220.025+ Care Magnet Strong.
Care Boosters also in stock, if your magnet falls off the glass, it floats back to the surface.
Perfect Christmas Present :thumbup:
Email me for a quote today, cheers Anita
anita@aqua-africa.co.za

Anita

Sponsor
Reaction score
Also, Care Boosters in stock, get separately or with the 222.015 Care Magnet Long, cheers Anita

Anita

Sponsor
Reaction score
TUNZE Care Magnets in stock, all sizes from 220.006 Pico to 220.025+ Care Magnet Strong.
Care Boosters also in stock, if your magnet falls off the glass, it floats back to the surface.
Perfect Christmas Present :thumbup:
Email me for a quote today, cheers Anita
anita@aqua-africa.co.za
Really good glass cleaners ......

Anita

Sponsor
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone, hope next year is better than 2020.....:thumbup:

Anita

Sponsor
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all reefers, hope we have a better year than 2020 ...... :thumbup:
Care Magnets in stock, I shall be away from the 8 January to the 15 January, if you need anything please get hold of me
before Thursday this week, cheers Anita
anita@aqua-africa.co.za

Anita

Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi All, I am back from holiday, please let me know if you need Care Magnets, or any other products from TUNZE, cheers Anita

Anita

Sponsor
Reaction score
All sizes of Care Magnets available, now with the Care Booster, if the magnet falls off the glass, it floats back to the surface.
Contact me on anita@aqua-africa.co.za
Cheers Anita

Top Bottom