Tunze 6101 warning sound

Reaction score
My siren on my Tunze 6101 started going of. Reading the manual it is supposed to be a blockage. I have opened it up and cleaned, found no blockage. Is there anyone that can point me in the direction of what to look for.

Hi Alfie - Unfortunately I do not own a Tunze - Puppy has only Tunze's... I am quite sure that he could help better. Have you tried putting the Tunze into a solution of RO water and white spirit vinegar, and see if something indeed comes out perhaps?

do what Jacques said.probably the sensor is faulty?

sounds like tunzee is going down the drain... i havent heard a good thing about them lately....

sounds like tunzee is going down the drain... i havent heard a good thing about them lately....

At least it warns that there is something wrong. Nothing BAD about that. Rather have it warn that there is something wrong than loose the power head.

I was not to worried about replacement as it is still well within the G'tee period.

Alfie how have you placed your pumps and what setting you on.

I have a 1.5x.85x.7 LWH and have 2x 6101's and 1x 6100. 1 is under my overflow box blowing down the back of the tank. 1 towards the bottom on the left aimed to the centre back and last one on right aimed towards the front pane about5cm below the water level. Overflow box is back left. Tank is bare bottom and I get all crap in 3 piles every day. Flow is nice and random but not too hectic as Hammer sways gently in the flow. I also have 2 6025 nano streams 1 blowing into the back left corner and the other under my one rock pillar. Over flow pumps are a or3500 and a 3000lph other pump (forgot the name) one blows left other blows right... controller is on interval 2 but I sometimes put it on pulse...?

Back
Top Bottom