Ts2

Reaction score
hey everyone been away for a couple of weeks i know really slack that i did not log on have been really busy but i just wanted to tell you i got my new protein skimmer today cant wait to get it in my tank and let it start working will post some pics of the skimate as soon as it starts working have a good w/end

good buy :) looking forward to the pics

nice going tjom, why didn't you buy the ts3 for a few bucks more?
these 2's prices is very close now.

Don't know exactly but i know the ts3 price came down allot, its selling close around to the ts2

Ok - Andreas - the TS2 are a seperate range of skimmers (range is called the ReefTek range) to the ReefOctopus skimmers - even though they are manufactured in the exact same factory.... Perhaps the same could be true for the Hurricane range and the ReefOctopus range of skimmers.....

Ok - I have just had a look - I can see why Andreas is becoming confused.... What is called the "ReefTek" range here in SA, is actually called the "Octopus" range in Australia - have a look:
Classic-800_TN.jpg

Here's the URL:
Detailed Product View

On the Original ReefOctopus web-site that we have been looking on, you will find the ReefOctopus as we know it (those with model numbers starting with DNW), ie:
Ventu-110-6520.jpg

aaHHHHA!thanks jacques.

just thought that there was some kind of new range.dammit.those aussie ones look quite nice.

we've got to give them something nice as we are the world champs with the trophy:lol:

DNW-200-6540.jpg

This is a DNW200, can't see how this is related to these units above

look at our TS range and their reef octopus range quite similar in design, isn't it?
thought that they had changed it.

there's obviously a big difference between the TS and DNW, never said that it related

Yes - And Warr - I see what you mean - there is a bit of a difference in design. Andreas started his thread under Andrew's (Eco Aquatics') sponsor forum. Perhaps Andrew can enlighten us even more....

I had a decent look, and the globe above my head switched on, in response to Warr's query:
Oh yes Warr - you have the external recirc model of the DNW200 - the one I posted was the internal "non-recirc" model - therefor the difference.... I posted that one from the company's web-site that manufactures these skimmers....

Back
Top Bottom