Trumals Setup

Reaction score
Hi,

my first reef tank:
Tank: 1300*700*600
Sump: 900*500*400 (Temporary)
Reef Inmates Extreme 2 Light Fitting (250w MH)
Reef Octupus Extreme (Temporary)
Return: 2880 l/h
Powerheads:
2 * Seio 4,400 l/h
Tunze 6101 12,000 l/h

LR: 25kgs, plus some base rock
DSB in main display

Doom and gloom
IMG_8876.jpg

IMG_8879.jpg

Clearing
IMG_8889.jpg

IMG_8963.jpg

Mmmm...
IMG_8964.jpg

Well the new sump was built and in in dec. Guess i have been a bit lazy about posting. :56:

Got the new skimmer plumbed outside (mmm yes it is an internal)
Added phos and carb reactors plus kalk.
A nice db box to take care of all the little switches all and all i think it worked out pretty neat. Thanks to Adriaan and Edwan for the outstanding work and ReefInmates for the advice on who to get to make this happen.

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

Very Impressive. You can see that Adriaan knows what he is doing. How long have you had the setup now? I see one post said something about September 2008

nice one!

Very neat setup!! I like it quite a bit!

Jup. Next week it will be 5 months old. So since the second week in September

Very nice, where did the live rock come from, it looks excellent. (my guess fiji)

I tell you what, you're set up to have an outstanding tank, with Adriaan and Reef Inmates you can't go wrong. Your tank is looking great already, keep us updated with loads of pics. :thumbup:

Mike it was uncured live rock from Kenya. Bought it from Reef Inmates with the initial setup and thank you.

Thank you Viper, i hope so.

Great setup you got there! What area are you in? I take it you're in KZN if you deal with Reef Inmates :p
Do you know about our reefclub meetings at the end of each month? If you've been there already, I was probably a bit :1:

Thank you Singularity.

Thank you Tobes. I stay in Gauteng. Was on holiday in the Durban area in december thus the other thread. So you may not have been that :1: :whistling:

Thank you Singularity.

Thank you Tobes. I stay in Gauteng. Was on holiday in the Durban area in december thus the other thread. So you may not have been that :1: :whistling:

Cool man - just thought we gained a new member in our club

Cool! Very NICE setup! Thanks for sharing! BTW: Very interesting fact that you plumbed the INTERNAL ReefOcto Extreme 250 as an EXTERNAL skimmer.... and it seems to be working 100% for you?
Otherwise - I see that you have gone full-out w.r.t ReefTek/ReefOcto Kit! You will NEVER be sorry!

BTW: I see you have a few SPS frags there. Are you planning to go FULL-OUT SPS? Or mixed garden reef?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom