Tropic Marin Instructions

Reaction score
I have the Tropic Marin Ca/Mg test kit (Like a 2 in 1 thing). During my move, I seemed to have misplaced the instruction booklet. Does anyone know where I can download it from ?

Reaction score
I have just emailed Tropic Marin. Within 5 minutes I have the PDF File. How's that for service.

Reaction score
Yeah..I remember when I lost my instructions for my Master Test kit...I emailed them and within 5 minutes I got the full instructions....

mmmmmmm Maybe Millepora is working for them..Thats why the good service..hehe

Galibore

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I have the Tropic Marin Ca/Mg test kit (Like a 2 in 1 thing). During my move, I seemed to have misplaced the instruction booklet. Does anyone know where I can download it from ?
Smithers, I am just about to buy one of those. Are you happy with it? It's quite an expensive kit. Would hate to buy another faulty kit costing me over R300.

Reaction score
They are excellent test kits. Easy to use and good instructions. Much better than the Red sea test kit.
I think the R300 for a Mg and Ca test kit is well worth it. I also have the TM PH, No2 and No3 test kits. All excellent and easy to use.

Galibore

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks SMithers,

Yes, I decided to only buy TM test kits from now on as I see a lot of good reviews about it. I have to replace virtually my whole range of test kits now. Gonna be an expensive operation.

Reaction score
All my test kits are TM - I have the PO4, CA, CA&MG and the Expert Test Kit (NO3, NO2, Amonia, KH, PH)

All seem good to me.

Reaction score
i have the nitrate/trite, the KH, and calcium. All spot on.

Well worth the cash, remember, a faulty test kit can cause you huge and costly mistakes.