Trigger fish - Undulatus & Clown..

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by Gary Roebuck, 3 Jun 2013.

1. Gary Roebuck

Gary Roebuck

I've been trying really hard to find an article where somebody posts their success with either of these fish. The 'undulatus' is one of my favourites when diving, and the 'clown' a close second but by all accounts these are possibly the 2 most aggressive fish u can put in u're tank...... I already have a 'triangular', 'red fang' and 'pink tail' and yes they nip at my hard corals but i see that as 'trimming' more than 'destroying'...
    So... is there anyone out there with an opinion...:whistling:

Recent Posts