[SOLD] Traxxx Revo 3.3 Nitro 4x4 R2R Good little runner with new engine!!! R4400

Discussion in 'Junk Yard' started by nepellew, 5 Jan 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nepellew

nepellew

I am selling my Traxxx Revo 3.3 with brand new engine in, eazy start plus 2 bottles of fuel ,Shock upgrades ,batteries with charger , all setup and ready to be played with !!!!![​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr_Armani777

Mr_Armani777

Consider swopping??? for your 1/8th scale - I have an MVIX media centre, which i bought at R3750-00.

Asking R2500.00 - I have also got quite a few movies on it :thumbup:

Comes with carry bag and remote and all connections.

It features full seamless compatibility with all famous computer platforms ie Windows, Mac and Linux.

I use it as a media centre to partition all my Movies; Music and Photos.

Some key features:
    - Listen to Radio from around the world
    Now you can tune into the radio station of your choice without being restricted to local broadcast radio content.
    - Wire and Wireless Network Streaming built in
    The MX-760DVI features the 802.11g standard with state-of-the-art network security infrastructure to deliver maximum wireless signal rates (of up to 54 Mbps) for streaming digital media. It even allows PC connectivity via USB2.0, LAN (10/100 Mbps) and even USB-Host ports. NDAS Functionality allows physical transfer of files from PC to Mvix-Internal Hard Drive via network.
    -
    With the new 1000GB MVIX MX-780DVI you can store over 1000 DIVX movies or 14000 full MP3 CD’s.
    - the MX-780DVI is capable of decoding dozens of digital media files and formats including DivX® (3/4/5), Xvid, BivX®, MPEG 1/2/4, WMV-9, ASF(WMV9), DAT, DVD(IFO, VOB), ISO, HD-level TP, TS, TRP, MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, PCM, AC3, DTS decoding including down-mixing, DTS pass through, BMP, JPEG/JPG, PNG etc. The Media Center is completely Scalable – you decide what HDD-size suits you!

Attached Images[​IMG]

4. nepellew

nepellew Thread Starter

Sorry bud really need the cash

5. nepellew

nepellew Thread Starter

Bumb

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.