Traveling Again

Reaction score
So sorry guys... I'm off again (to India this time). My dear brother in law is getting married and so I'll be gone for about a week and a half (till 02/17). So, Happy Valentine's Day! I'll miss you guys! If I have internet access, I'll try to keep in touch. :)

Sara

Jacques, must be her hubby's brother :)

Cheers Sara, enjoy it.

Thanks guys... I'm leaving in a few hours. I'm flying into Mumbai, but then I think we're going to Goa and then to New Dehli (I think). But yeah, my bro-in-law (Sanjay) is getting hitched. Here's a picture of him and his beautiful fiance:
fiancee.jpg

Welcome back young Sara, hope you enjoyed the trip:thumbup:

Welcome back sihaya, have heard about the firestorm, while you were away ?

Heee... yes. And thanks for your posts... for being both poignant and amusing. So, yeah, what a riot. Though I missed you guys, I'm kinda glad I wasn't here to get involved. I do think y'all know where I stand... clearly. ;) So I don't think there's any need/point for me to comment... but if anyone has any questions for me personally, please feel free to PM or email me.

Nah no firestorm, just a few Sheeple straying onto the wrong side of the fence:whistling:

It's like a game of rugby/soccer/football - both side wants to get hold of the ball - BUT, in the end they are all just a bunch of fools... And we all just LOVE IT!!

How do you work this one out???

:biggrin: My point is, Sanders - 'it's just a game'..... everyone take's SO SERIOUS and some people even kill for it.... The guys on the field are close to being extreme foes - but in the end - it stays just a game....

:biggrin: My point is, Sanders - 'it's just a game'..... everyone take's SO SERIOUS and some people even kill for it.... The guys on the field are close to being extreme foes - but in the end - it stays just a game....

interesting point of view there Jacquesb ;)

Cool SIMS! Sorry Sara for the off-topic banter....

Haha, no problem... I wouldn't call it a "game" because games are usually fun or at least good exercise. But I DO agree that some of these career-hobbyists take themselves just a bit too seriously sometimes. It is just a "hobby" after all. ;)

Back
Top Bottom