Top Reputations

Reaction score
Under reputations there is number or a fraction of a number. What does the second number indicate ?

The reputations is a rather involved story, but the short version of it is....

The 2 numbers you see, e.g. 23/197

23 is the amount of unique people that have given a positive reputation and those people that voted must have a rep power of more than 1, so if a new member with a rep power of 0 makes a vote, it is not counted, if I vote 7 times for that member it will only count me as voting once but it will still count the rep points.

197 is the total score that user has, i.e. 197 reputation points.

This is where it gets complicated....each user has a different reputation power, based on their post count, their time since they have been registered and the amount of rep points they have. So, what this means is if a member signed up yesterday, they will have a rep power of 0, which means when they give someone a positive reputation it will not count.

Your rep power increases in the following ways, every 150 days after your registration date, your rep power will increase by 1
For every 500 posts you make your rep power increases by 1
For every 10 points of reputation you have, your rep power increases by 1.

So let's take Warr7202 for example, he has 2300 posts, so that means he has 4 rep power points for his post count. He has not been registered for more than 150 days so that doesn't count. He has a rep level of 51 so that gives him 5 rep power points which gives him a total of 9, plus every user that signs up starts with a rep of 1 so that gives him a total of 10 rep power points, so every time he gives someone positive or negative reputation, he will either increase or decrease that persons rep points by 10.

Now I am just as confused as you are so don't ask any more questions about it :p

You have to say something clever or be helpful so the guys will give you a positive vote, in other words, talk like Reef Maniac does :D

Your rep is not 0 it is 2.

hey thats good news
o.k cool i can do reef maniac

Watch out people i'm a ............... CRAZY PERSON:rawrrrrr:

Well not right at the bottom, but close enough ;)

Oh and Gali, ........................no comment!!!!

Bottom of this page Wee-Man

Well not right at the bottom, but close enough ;)

Oh and Gali, ........................no comment!!!!

That's the forum page, not the home page, no wonder i didn't see it, i never get that far down, i log on and go from the home page straight on to new posts and that's it:lol:

Back
Top Bottom