Top Gear - The STIG!!!

Reaction score
will we ever know? they are coming to SA this year we must h/jack him and look for our self.

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Ever since the Hammond crash. it has been widely known that Collins is the Stig, he was also the safety advisor and his name had to be published in the accident report, if you search for the Stig on wikki it points out that he is the Stig.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
I pi$$ed myself laughing when The Stig drove one of those tractors around the track and he fell out the drivers chair :lol:

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I pi$$ed myself laughing when The Stig drove one of those tractors around the track and he fell out the drivers chair :lol:
Yep, that was classic - have you seen him driving the snowmobile down the ski jump at Lillihammer?

Reaction score
well if a were the manufacture i who'd do the same it show you that things arnt all ways what they seem.
But i who'd like to see there show when they are in SA do any one know where and when it will be held I'm a big fan of top gear.

Reaction score
lol... That's Bollocks... I'm the Stig...

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Clarkson's descriptions are brilliant, i've recently started reading all his books, the man is a genius.

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Did you guys see the Top Gear episode where they "raced" 3 OLD cars through Namibia, and through the Etosha National Park?

They had a local native dress up in traditional dress (all white) - with the "Stig's" helmet on...

THIS WAS REALLY FUNNY....

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Did you guys see the Top Gear episode where they "raced" 3 OLD cars through Namibia, and through the Etosha National Park?

They had a local native dress up in traditional dress (all white) - with the "Stig's" helmet on...

THIS WAS REALLY FUNNY....
Yep, one of my all time favourite episodes, and that local guy could really drive:p