Today's Temperature

Reaction score
Hi Guys.Just to let you know,i have just come inside from checking the temperature(in the shade) outside on a dry bulb.......39 degrees!!!!!!!...and I dont have a chiller!The good news is,I have got a normal counter top fan that i bought from Game for R199.00 after my PC fan packed up and my tank has had a max temp of 28.5 degrees the whole week....not bad hey...who needs a chiller
000200C1.gif
000200BE.gif

Reaction score
I use one as well but its a killer on top ups ±30L a day. Have to use a 100L container when I go away for a weekend.

Reaction score
Hi Guys.Just to let you know,i have just come inside from checking the temperature(in the shade) outside on a dry bulb.......39 degrees!!!!!!!...and I dont have a chiller!The good news is,I have got a normal counter top fan that i bought from Game for R199.00 after my PC fan packed up and my tank has had a max temp of 28.5 degrees the whole week....not bad hey...who needs a chiller
000200C1.gif
000200BE.gif
great to hear that working for you, but to answer your question.....YOU do:)

i hope things stay stable with that fan, really i do. i am just very glad i have a chiller pumping away, my tank would be above 30 at the mo without it.

Reaction score
great to hear that working for you, but to answer your question.....YOU do:)

i hope things stay stable with that fan, really i do. i am just very glad i have a chiller pumping away, my tank would be above 30 at the mo without it.
Hey Crispin,how come you have such temp problems...you're up in JHB.We have had a week of seriously high temps and my tanks max has been below 30 at all times.My fan is more than adequate.This summer wll be a trial for me,if the tank temp stays below 30 then I wont be buying a chiller.So far im happy,we've had some serious hot weather and still my tank remains below 30.....will keep monitoring.
0002007B.gif