Today's Temperature

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by goodisor, 29 Nov 2008.

1. goodisor

goodisor

Hi Guys.Just to let you know,i have just come inside from checking the temperature(in the shade) outside on a dry bulb.......39 degrees!!!!!!!...and I dont have a chiller!The good news is,I have got a normal counter top fan that i bought from Game for R199.00 after my PC fan packed up and my tank has had a max temp of 28.5 degrees the whole week....not bad hey...who needs a chiller [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reef Maniac

Reef Maniac MASA Contributor

:thumbup:

4. gaboon

gaboon

I use one as well but its a killer on top ups ±30L a day. Have to use a 100L container when I go away for a weekend.

5. crispin

crispin

great to hear that working for you, but to answer your question.....YOU do:)

i hope things stay stable with that fan, really i do. i am just very glad i have a chiller pumping away, my tank would be above 30 at the mo without it.

6. goodisor

goodisor Thread Starter

Hey Crispin,how come you have such temp problems...you're up in JHB.We have had a week of seriously high temps and my tanks max has been below 30 at all times.My fan is more than adequate.This summer wll be a trial for me,if the tank temp stays below 30 then I wont be buying a chiller.So far im happy,we've had some serious hot weather and still my tank remains below 30.....will keep monitoring. [​IMG]

Recent Posts