TMC Japanese Pygmy Angel (Centropyge interruptus)

Reaction score
Eden Meadows Ctr, Van Riebeeck Avenue, Greenstone
Good Morning Everyone,

I hope everyone is well.

We have the opportunity to bring in 2 Japanese Angel's (Centropyge interruptus) from TMC. We are doing this on special order only. Scheduled for arrival Thursday this week coming.

The price will be R38,000 for the small and 35,000 for the Medium. We will only bring it in on confirmation and payment of the fish.

Please note this fish is coming from TMC so the quality will be high. We now have separate banks only for TMC fish.

Please contact us and let us know if you are interested.

Kind Regards,

Marine Aquatics

@MajesticPets "imagine what the price wold be if any other LFS store had to bring it in?" Post # 17 in your closed thread. So here you have it. Now this is a GR8 price and for the cherry on the top it's TMC. Thanks @Sheldonbh!!

Apologies that i'm using your thread to state my final point on this matter. Just a pity that the members of this forum get closed off when discussions are not going in favour of the LFS.

Sometimes you just have to come forward and say what's on your mind.

Last edited:
guys I'm actually tired of the bitching. if you don't like the price don't comment the fact is that goby you were never going to ever buy this fish in a million years. it's not about protecting the lfs involved it's about creating a crap atmosphere. some adults will remain children no matter how old they are

nice price Sheldon awsome to see competitiveness. let's keep the variety of species coming

Competition is what makes us strive to be better. I believe it keeps everything healthy. Slating on the other hand is just showing that you are unable to fight fair. We all take a lot of pride bringing in the best we can in order to make this a fun hobby and not a waste of money. I talk from experience and so does the owner of Majestic Justin. We are here to make this a great hobby where you can buy fish that we have brought in and really tried our best to get you the best we can. Lets all enjoy it and use our energy getting more people into the hobby with us.

@MajesticPets "imagine what the price wold be if any other LFS store had to bring it in?" Post # 17 in your closed thread. So here you have it. Now this is a GR8 price and for the cherry on the top it's TMC. Thanks @Sheldonbh!!

Apologies that i'm using your thread to state my final point on this matter. Just a pity that the members of this forum get closed off when discussions are not going in favour of the LFS.

Sometimes you just have to come forward and say what's on your mind.

Thanks Goby appreciate your comments. We dont mind your comments. You are aways welcome to speak your mind. Your are welcome to order the angel from Sheldon, its a fantastic price!!! Will personally come and see it next week once his shipment arrives

But I will say there is a HUGE difference advertising prices and trying to sell fish on Pre order as opposed to Actually bringing them in regardless as you are now asking the client to fund your shipments which we dont do. Let me know once you have bought it as would love to see it as they truly are beautiful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom