Tl 550

Hello been along time and alot has changed had to say good bye to the old and Hello to the new tank jip went a little bigger 90 by 90 by 450 cube tank with sump system runing 2 quard t5s 39w odyssey light have the r4 wave makers and using the Buble magnus curve 5 skimmer did a diy algea scrubber as well tank is softy and lps

hello all I am a newbie at the reef side of life my tank is runing for 7 months so far I am going for mixed reef with starter corals most softy I have taken the standard skimmer out and got a tunze doc 9004 also get a jeboa rw4 wave maker month end and thinking of getting a bubble magus nitrate reactor I have added a kessil a150 led light also thinking of have an overhead refugim tank pump water from main tank to the ref then gravity feed to main tank the stock I have is 2 clowns 1 lawnmower blenny and thinking off adding a prawn gobby and tiger pistol shrimp my corals are 1 gbt nennie xenia Kenya tree green zoa green mushrooms torch coral frog spwan brown button polyps

Hey dayyantl550,

Welcome to the forum!
Nice stock selection;)
Why do you decide to start this hobby?

Zhenya

Back
Top Bottom