Tl-550 mods

and some really stunning moonlighting as a bonus, 1 led creating a moonlight shimmer :)

794683_orig.jpg

@mornewill, @DubKorps, @MerlinT, that was a lekker "unplanned" reef meet at ours this evening, I enjoyed the chat ... We should do it more often!

Last edited by a moderator:
@mornewill, @DubKorps, @MerlinT, that was a lekker "unplanned" reef meet at ours this evening, I enjoyed the chat ... We should do it more often!

right on dude, thanks.. was indeed awesum :lol:... im stoked with that light for real,awesum little unit, definately need to get my hand on 1 of them asap:thumbup:

Last edited:
looks real good, pm me where u got the LED's pls :)

Last edited:
Was great guys. It really was a pleasure meeting yet another two fellow reefers to share one anothers experiences. Boy does time fly when sharing our experiences with one another. Did not even feel the cold while standing out there for an hour after saying good-bye.
Morne! Your tank looks great with those LED'S on. Can't wait to see both the white and blue lights over your Corals.
Cheers
M

too much light ?

A sleek LED unit that kicks butt, coming in at a mere 54W !

5072558_orig.jpg

Last edited:
No photo will show a lights true brightness dude:lol:, but looking @ how evenly ur tank is lit and how stunning your corals look.... By that alone one can be the judge of how awesum those lights must really be

Back
Top Bottom