Titanium Heaters

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
p49494P.jpg

The AZOO submersible heater with titanium tube body is a compact state of the art electronic thermostat with smart technology that shuts the heater off automatically when it leaves the water surface to ensure safety. It is designed for freshwater and saltwater aquariums. Heater includes power and heating indicator lights, suction cups, and mounting clips.

Azoo Titanium Heater For Aquariums

-----

VA1155_99.jpg

Via Aqua heaters come with an external temperature control, stainless steel heat probe, waterproof double insulation, indicator light for on and off cycle and is submersible.

ViaAqua Titanium Heaters:

* ViaAqua Titanium Heaters incorporate the best technology and electronic components to date!
* Safe and reliable in both fresh and salt water aquariums!
* Adjustable temperature setting!
* Easy to read temperature indicator!
* Compact design!
* 100 Watt
* Length: 10"
* 1-year manufacturer`s warranty.

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewI...Aquarium_Supplies_Heaters_Titanium~tab~0.html

-----

WB1111_99.jpg

Heating Tube Length: 10.25" features:

* Titanium heating tube.
* Fully submersible.
* Automatic protection mechanism activates when sensor wiring is disconnected or shorted.
* Double protection tube.
* Very durable & reliable.
* Safe & easy to operate.
* Thermostat uses IC (Integrated Circuit) to control the heater to adjust desired aquarium temperature.
* Operating temperature range: 60 F to 93 F.
* Ideal for SALTWATER & FRESHWATER.
* Titanium is highly resistant to chemicals normally found in saltwater.
* Controlled by micro computer with high precision of ±1°F.
* Can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
* Full one year warranty.

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewI...ater_Aquarium_Supplies_Heaters_Titanium&tab=0

What are the pro's to using one of these rather than the usual glass heaters?

it cant crack

it cant crack

Good thinking Dallas, but if that is the only pro, then i'm not sold, it's very pretty etc, but it seems quite pricy for a shiny heater that won't crack, none of my heaters have cracked - and i live in a very cold place:lol:

AFAIK, the wattages. Back in the day when i bred freshwater fish they were available in 500 and 1000w so a lot neater for the plugs.

Now that is cool, but have they sorted the Stick on problem or is it the same electronics in a metal tube?

Sorry to sound negative :blushing:

Great for a Mantis tank. The smashers are known to attack the little red light and kill them self.

One of the main reasons, i join my Nano on to my main tank.

they need to make chillers like that, put a titanium cold rod in your sump for cooling

Hey guys this is old news and tried tried out the azoo years ago and found to be unreliable in comparison to availability then. Maybe things have changed........and this is a better. Does any one tried them in the last 3 years.

I bought a Titanium heater and when my power kept tripping I eventually traced it back to the heater which had small rust holes in - so goodbye to titanium. I bought it just six weeks ago.

I've been running a titanium heat for the the pass 2 years, not a bit problems. It is the "element" only type and is controlled by a OTTO controller.

Hey - I know that Titanium heaters are supposed to be so "AWESOME".... but, I have had my 2 AquaH2O heaters now for 4 years - glass heaters, one 150 watt one, and one 300 watt one...
AND NO ISSUES AT ALL! :)

your luck, help a LPS owner the other day while he was on leave, and found his H2O heater cooking the water, he not so lucky:lol:

Hey - I know that Titanium heaters are supposed to be so "AWESOME".... but, I have had my 2 AquaH2O heaters now for 4 years - glass heaters, one 150 watt one, and one 300 watt one...
AND NO ISSUES AT ALL! :)

Yip I just bought two 300W AquaH2O heat for my SW. Check out the site below for my heaters.

http://www.aquah2o.co.za/products/productdetails.aspx?product=1750

and I've been using two in 1.8m FW tank, they work great. They also come with water level sensors and external controllers. Paid R220 each at Pet Warehouse in Kenilworth, Cape Town.

Back
Top Bottom