- 4 May 2007
- Reaction score
The AZOO submersible heater with titanium tube body is a compact state of the art electronic thermostat with smart technology that shuts the heater off automatically when it leaves the water surface to ensure safety. It is designed for freshwater and saltwater aquariums. Heater includes power and heating indicator lights, suction cups, and mounting clips.
Azoo Titanium Heater For Aquariums
Via Aqua heaters come with an external temperature control, stainless steel heat probe, waterproof double insulation, indicator light for on and off cycle and is submersible.
ViaAqua Titanium Heaters:
* ViaAqua Titanium Heaters incorporate the best technology and electronic components to date!
* Safe and reliable in both fresh and salt water aquariums!
* Adjustable temperature setting!
* Easy to read temperature indicator!
* Compact design!
* 100 Watt
* Length: 10"
* 1-year manufacturer`s warranty.
Heating Tube Length: 10.25" features:
* Titanium heating tube.
* Fully submersible.
* Automatic protection mechanism activates when sensor wiring is disconnected or shorted.
* Double protection tube.
* Very durable & reliable.
* Safe & easy to operate.
* Thermostat uses IC (Integrated Circuit) to control the heater to adjust desired aquarium temperature.
* Operating temperature range: 60 F to 93 F.
* Ideal for SALTWATER & FRESHWATER.
* Titanium is highly resistant to chemicals normally found in saltwater.
* Controlled by micro computer with high precision of ±1°F.
* Can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
* Full one year warranty.