Tiny cube of AWESOMENESS!

Reaction score
Hey guyz. I'd like to introduce you to my tank. Completely diy'd. Tank, stand, lights, plumbing... Still busy though. So for now it's just "tiny cube", AWESOMENESS is still to come. Dimensions 360 x 360 x 250. Building another sump today, for the meantime i'm using a standard 1ft. Its a pico, so no real filtration was planned besides the 2kg's of liverock in the tank and a bag of carbon in the sump. dno if i should diy a skimmer, ats...the sump was intended to hide all equipment. the tank has a slimline over flow, and its drilled on the back pane. it was my first overflow so i messd up. My DT's water level is up to the glass, not a mm space! hectic i know. I dont plan on keeping any fooshies for obvious reasons. mayb just a fire shrimp or two, some softies if possible and a porcelain crab. for lighting it has an 18w pl tube. anyway enough talking!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sorry about the first pic. forgot to rotate it. and getting used to my camera. oh yes my return comes thru my overflow. dont think any creature would (try to) go down there!?

Thanks gMan. 'CAN U HANDLE THE TRUTH' kinda lyk the bugger. He's all i got going atm. Got some neat shots of him in macro mode...lol

Welcome! i cant see the pics :(

I can see them now.. Using my pc gMan :p .. Awesome little tank there. I could only tell its so small by the thermometer

Just a question. Is the pipe with the blue valve your return?
What happens when you cut the power. :p

I'm guessing you don't work with your hand in that tank with the power one, it's like an instant flood:whistling:. Looks great but nuke that aiptasia!:yeahdude:

Last edited:
thanks guys. Yip im gng with the "hands free" method to reefkeeping. I just finish building my new sump, then gng on to my ato. Im gna use a bunny bottle. Whats better, diy airstone skimmer + carbon OR purigen + carbon?

Back
Top Bottom