Time and days on board - Statistic

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Can anyone tell how this bit works? there seems to be 2 conflicting columns, i'm not a complete thicky (honest) but i just can see how the two work together.

Reaction score
i'm not a complete thicky (honest)
Oooh you opened yourself up there. I'm guessing one of those rapier like replies in less than five minutes..

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Oooh you opened yourself up there. I'm guessing one of those rapier like replies in less than five minutes..

Yeah, but i figured it would be worth the risk, but i can imagine it will be witty and charming as ever:lol:

Reaction score
Gee he must be sleeping... Wish I could tell ya what the stats meant, but I'll wait for Rory to tell us. I just change the odd globe around here and empty the waste paper basket every now and again..

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Gee he must be sleeping... Wish I could tell ya what the stats meant, but I'll wait for Rory to tell us. I just change the odd globe around here and empty the waste paper basket every now and again..
Well, give him a few hours for one of his lightning retorts:whistling:

Reaction score
And there it is...

Reaction score

Rory

Admin
Reaction score
Hi Wee-Man

From what I understand "time on board" is how much time you've actually spent clicking around etc while "days on board" is like if you pop in once a day for 7 days you will have spent "7 days" on. Something like "seperate days that you have visited to board".

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Wee-Man

From what I understand "time on board" is how much time you've actually spent clicking around etc while "days on board" is like if you pop in once a day for 7 days you will have spent "7 days" on. Something like "seperate days that you have visited to board".
Gotcha;)

Reaction score
:lol: It was a good response though, Rapierish..

Reaction score
It's Monday... He needs time to warm up...