Thought For the Day

Because people hardly listen & thinks their way is best so that makes some of the older reefers shut their mouths. Part reason I keep my knowllege to myself. I have never had a tank thread until this year when @459b thought it was time I started one so he started one for me. Not one to show off what I have.
Well said bud. I cant agree more with you. I dont understand why people get so upset over rather small issues. We are all on masa to further our knowledge about a hobby we all have a vested interest in. I dont know much about this hobby but I love spending time observing my tank and researching this wonderfull hobby. However there definatly seems to be a horibal trend on masa when it comes to persons constitutional write to the fredom of speech or freedom of association. There Seems to be some that feel that they Can do as they please .People are banned off masa and no one ever gets informed why or who it happened to. I know this post will not be well recieved by some but there seems to be a misunderstanding by some of what is deemed lawful in RSA law on www.
Dorry I agree in some way with you however we all get our backs up when a discussion is not done face to face.
At the end of the day some people are here for x and some for y. Lets ALL try and accomodate each other's view and without getting personal, share what you have experiences and What We think we know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peeps. This is an international forum. The bickering and side swiping is rather unpleasant. We are all adults here, if someone has offended you take it to a mod or a pm.

Last edited:
boom

images 12.jpg

Peeps. This is an international forum. The bickering and side swiping is rather unpleasant. We are all adults here, if someone has offended you take it to a mod or a pm.

If all of us discuss issues with the best intentions open discussions are good.so lets focus on having positive intentions it will make all our experiences a whole lot better. And i am starting to use this principle and focus and i am going to do my positive bit and i hope others will too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom