TheWaterboy UV ALGAE-X, 3 in 1 reactor Redesigned and Relaunched!!!

Reaction score
nice one

Hi there

Well done, really nice to see locally designed and manufactured products on the market.

what size is the pump that comes with the unit?

How long does the UV tube last and is it readily replaceable? and at what cost?

And this treats up to 1500lt?

Thank you for your response.

Reaction score
Just got mine in today and it's awesome. Thanks Marco for all the extra tubing, I'll make right with you next time.

Reaction score
Hi guys just to say I ordered myne on Wednesday and received it on Thursday in bloemfontein and marco said when I am install it I just give him a shout and this was after 5 when I could not resist to check out this awesome product so I started and marco phoned me and helped me and all is set so on vryday I had a question and I asked him and he helped me again with no problem and just to say it all happened over easter thanks marco for the awesome product and the service before and after the sale :thumbup:

Reaction score
@TheWaterboy ,

PLease provide me with a quote for the replacement of the UV globe, corbon and phos remover including shipping to PTA.

Thank you

Jagga

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi guys just to say I ordered myne on Wednesday and received it on Thursday in bloemfontein and marco said when I am install it I just give him a shout and this was after 5 when I could not resist to check out this awesome product so I started and marco phoned me and helped me and all is set so on vryday I had a question and I asked him and he helped me again with no problem and just to say it all happened over easter thanks marco for the awesome product and the service before and after the sale :thumbup:

thanks for the kind words, we really appreciate the support and promise we will keep striving to supply members with the best products at the best prices with the best back up service and delivery times
@TheWaterboy ,

PLease provide me with a quote for the replacement of the UV globe, corbon and phos remover including shipping to PTA.

Thank you

Jagga
will do pm sent man...cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi I just purchased a second hand Algea x .. I assume it's gen 1 ... Please send me a price on globe and media used .. Thanks

Reaction score
Hi I just purchased a second hand Algea x .. I assume it's gen 1 ... Please send me a price on globe and media used .. Thanks

Reaction score
Hi my son bought one on the 6th of Jan 2015 well I took it over please supply me with prices to replace both medias and shipping to east london, thanx

Reaction score
Hi Marco, please could you pm me a price on this unit with shipping to Cape Town. Would it be possible to run it with SeaChem SeaGel? Thanks

Top Bottom