TheWaterboy UV ALGAE-X, 3 in 1 reactor Redesigned and Relaunched!!!

Relaunch Special Price For TheWaterboy UV Algae-X 3 in 1 carbon, phosphate, uv Reactor version 2.0 is R 1295.00 (excl pump)
with Pump R 1595.00

Interested in this unit. Please PM contact details.

Sweet! Definitely interested in the nano.. you've been skyped!

Shot Nur

what other company in the world...will go and whip a reactor up custom in a few minutes, for a request on a forum:lol:
the anwser....none.....but TheWaterboy:yeahdude:

and introducing the nano UV-X

made up with 6mm tubing and driven with a 1200lph pump that can be throttled down;)

footprint of reactor 16cm x 31cm
comes with clips to screw bracket and mount on a wall if need be

with pump R1295.00
without pump R 1150.00
:yeahdude::yeahdude::yeahdude:;)

@ TheWaterboy,
:yeahdude: when does this special end? I'm definitely interested, just have to go check how much space I have in the stand but will only be able to take it month end if it fits, which it should.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shot Nur

@ TheWaterboy,
:yeahdude: when does this special end? I'm definitely interested, just have to go check how much space I have in the stand but will only be able to take it month end if it fits, which it should.

about 10 units left

yip, we only imported 30 units on the container so weather its a nano unit or a big unit we can only produce 30

we now down to eight (possibly 10 as we had a order from east london for 2 units last week, but the person who orderd them has not paid and does not reply to our emails)

Guys, just picked mine up my nano it looks awesome.. for something that was put together so quickly it's real top notch quality too. Thanks Marco!

Last edited:
yip, we only imported 30 units on the container so weather its a nano unit or a big unit we can only produce 30

we now down to eight (possibly 10 as we had a order from east london for 2 units last week, but the person who orderd them has not paid and does not reply to our emails)

Ok cool hopefully there will still be one left lol.

Got mine today , excellent quality. Pump might be a little noisy. But will be able to live with it.
Thanks for the great product and service Marco:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom