The Vertex illumina club

EFJ

Reaction score
I would try Mantech Electronics. They might have a plug like that. Or else you would have to order through LFS. Just a side note, be prepaired to pay if you buy through LFS. Vertex aint cheap.

Reaction score
Tx EFJ I will try them. Yes I wonder if some power supply guru can't replicate something that would work because expensive for a little piece of plastic doesn't sound good...

Reaction score
Hi guys. My Vertex suddenly powers up with the LCD display lighten up but blank. None of the LEDs shines. I cannot connect to the light via the wireless unit as well. It is as if it is frozen. Power cycling it does not fix it. It gets stuck in the blank LCD state. Any suggestions or ideas? Please

Reaction score
I also cannot seem to find it in the manual... I can only see how to do it via the control panel...

EFJ

Reaction score
Another thing to lool at is where the light unit plugs into the splitter. Pull the plug out and make sure all the pins are the same length. And then re-plug it and make sure it is a nice tight fit.

Reaction score
Hi EFJ. Unfortunately not. Did check the pins as suggested and they are fine. I am ... depressed when I think about it ;-)

Top Bottom