the ultimate 12 gallon fish

Johan van Aardt

I love marines [R.I.P.]
Reaction score
so i have a nano and my idee is too have a central island and then soft corals and maybe an lps on this island but no nano is fun without life so what fish would be best for this tank.

i love lionfish, im particulary fond of longnosed hawkfish but according to my research those are big no no's.

my tank has about 10 gallons of swimming space.

So i decided to have a competiotion. everyone nominates their fave fish that will fit in this tank threafter ill make an poll of the most wanted fish and the winning choice is the fish ill eventually get for this nano.

BTW NO CLOWNFISH ALLOWED UNLESS ITS AN FIRE CLOWN

Hi bra a 50lt tank i will say for corals zoes,mushrooms, and a tiny pencil cushion leather, and fish tiny chromas and a wrasse , and lots of hermit crabs, a 50lt tank to do tangs or any other fish will be insane but you never now it could turn out to be the best 50lt around

I'd go for fire goby's, beautiful, small, not hard to keep, ot to expensicive...;)

Some ideas could be Clown Goby's, Neon Goby's, Bicolour Blenny, chromis like Imarine said...hmmm not sure what else maybe a Pygmy Angel since they stay relatively small?

Back
Top Bottom