The Thread Killer

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Let it be known that in this thread I aim to beat a thread on another forum that consists of 5161 pages and about 77000+ posts with over 1.3 million views.

Mekaeel, I trust you will be an avid part of this :D

So mekaeel, what did you have for supper?

You guys know one of my claims to fame?

I appeared on Off the Menu with Ainsley Harriott. You can still sometimes catch the episode on BBC Food when they do repeats.

sounds good, anybody want to bet me that mekaeel had curry :lol:

I had spring rolls, sweet and sour prawns and rambutan and sorbet with some amstels to wash it all down :)

WTF :lol:

I appeared with my brother-in-law.

We had to attempt to copy a dish from a South African restaurant. Ours was a Seafood Cataplana. We competed against another team and we were judged closet to original recipe by the chef that created the dish.

geez mekaeel, that's a bit of a soicker, I had a rather plain dinner tonight, not even worth mentioning

I appeared with my brother-in-law.

We had to attempt to copy a dish from a South African restaurant. Ours was a Seafood Cataplana. We competed against another team and we were judged closet to original recipe by the chef that created the dish.
excuse me for being ignorant but was it a south african show, sorry but I dunno who Ainsley is :lol:

Back
Top Bottom