The Thread Killer

cool.so clinton will be be giving us a demo at the IMACSA

hahaha i like the first two posts
[URL="http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/member.php?u=8078" said:
DaveBuchanan1337[/URL] ]
Every time I post a reply in a thread, it seems to fall to the bottom of the list and everybody ignores it. Poor me.

[URL="http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/member.php?u=7824" said:
slimothy[/URL] ]
dude I think you just killed this thread

What are "infractionate"? We had soup.. And its still not finished :) so... Tonight we will be having.. Soup. Gotta save up for tank stuff. I need a doping pump.

lol soup is popular this time of the month.. My fish had a 3 course meal..

Dean about those dog biscuits.. you have it hard :lol:

Reminds me of that Monty Python.

" LUXURY !!! We used get up half an hour before we went to bed, clean the dam and lick the roads clean with our tongues.... "

Ha ha our box fish has a taste for cleaner shrimps.. He had a R300 lunch two weeks ago and hasnt stopped smiling :nuke::arghh: so.. We have soup and he has kreef ;)

There's a really good possibility that the sun might come up this morning.

You rumour monger you, hate it when people get our hopes up like that..

That depends on whether or not the Earth continues rotating.... Can anyone confirm this so we can squash this vile rumour before it gets out of hand.

Aaawww... but rumours are so much fun to spread...

The sun rose Robbie you were right.
I had steak for supper. It was nice. I then had 2 smokes. they were also nice.
I went to bed. That was nice.
I woke up. I was late for work, Oh well I do not care. Start new job tomorrow.
I heard another rumor that it may get dark tonight.

What are "infractionate"? We had soup.. And its still not finished :) so... Tonight we will be having.. Soup. Gotta save up for tank stuff. I need a doping pump.
crap.didnt realise that im gonna have the same thing again tonight.i always tell the wife.cook a little,but fresh everyday.but not working out

Back
Top Bottom