The surfing thread

Thought i would start this thread for all surfers to share stories, pictures, spots and what is happening on the WCT! im busy watching the guys surf semi's in Portugal (via webcast), Jordy, from dubz, need to get through to the final and beat kook Kelly

Hey slumlord those pics of deadman are pretty cool. That's is most probably the sickest wave I have ever surfed. Most amazing Delong getting spat out every wave.

Sorry slummies my stupid phone changes your name every time I type it. Always forget to check what I've typed

Just remember that the most hardcore riders are on the west coast all you east coast.

Just for fun please post what board size you ride now and what was your best size

Mine best was 6,1 custom Geraght ripper many years ago and current is a 7,0 from same shaper but a LOT less of a ripper more like a windsurfboard LOL it takes alot of foam to float this 115kg and paddeling is not fun anymore

i surf a 6.0 squash thruster epoxy from our local shaper lampeez. awsome board and its really taken a beating and come out tops.

i was surfing Claytons and Gforce before but its just been a mission geting them to east london without the couriers butchering them.

i gat a few Gearaghty's from Greg 3 or 4 years ago awsome boards but obviously owing to greg being a CT surfer at the time Glassed way to lightly, some actually creased on the first surf.

but good boards none the less.

Hey slumlord those pics of deadman are pretty cool. That's is most probably the sickest wave I have ever surfed. Most amazing Delong getting spat out every wave.

i highly doubt you surf this wave. whats your name..?

Just remember that the most hardcore riders are on the west coast all you east coast.

uh huh sure

Just for fun please post what board size you ride now and what was your best size

Mine best was 6,1 custom Geraght ripper many years ago and current is a 7,0 from same shaper but a LOT less of a ripper more like a windsurfboard LOL it takes alot of foam to float this 115kg and paddeling is not fun anymore

i ride a BZ doormat.. when i shoot:) jokes i got a Marshell Fish that i glide

Hey Bruce remember that guy Jonny?

ya.. what about him?

At the moment I’m mostly riding my 5.7 Fish.
Hey Bruce how do you check farther back in the Bomb’s slideshow archives. Is that page as far as it goes then they start deleting older ones? Was looking for my one.

At the moment I’m mostly riding my 5.7 Fish.
Hey Bruce how do you check farther back in the Bomb’s slideshow archives. Is that page as far as it goes then they start deleting older ones? Was looking for my one.

also keen to know, cant find my one of Mozambique either..

you been surfing much Cherry?

riding Spider or Clayton?

Last edited:
they must have.. there some old ones there but i reckon the replace them..

Surf almost every day Les. My fish is by Clayton but I’m getting a new 5.8 next week from ELS.

i dig a clayton, they are so well built and perform really well. im due for an order of 2 or so, but im so confused at what to go for in terms of dimentions this time.

was always riding 6.0" 18" 2" currently riding something a little thicker and fatter but i nee to come down on the length.

Back
Top Bottom