the right stress free life and bussiness to own

Reaction score
a few years ago, i went on honymoon to the jewel in the indian ocean.....mauritius.
whilst there the first time i met a guy called frank from holland who was there a few years back on holiday and decided to move to mauritius and start his life over there. anyway, he had just started a bussines called maeva (welcome) which fairied tourists from mauritius to its surrounding islands for a day that one can never forget ,he was very friendly and treated my family like gold and thus we became friends and talk over the phone fro time to time aswell as we visit him every year on our trips there.
anyhow, i noticed every year i went back, he had bought another catamaran, then another fishing boat etc etc...........last year he came to cape-town to pic up a new catamaran (maeva 2).....the dude now has 6 damn......boats, lives an unbelievable stress free life and is now seriously raking it in and has become the biggest tour opperator in the north of the island in just 5 years..........
anyhow, i thought id post a link to hs new website where you can see some unbelievable pics of some of the best snokeling spots in the world.....dont just take my word for it.....(hay preshan).....lol
anyway, for those who keen to take a look......enjoy
ps: scroll into the catamaran cruis pic, you will see gabriel and flat island.....
click below

Maeva Group

its a great place...

my next dive destination is Palua :)

Everyone has the ability to make that happen, its just that we are to attached to our current lifestyle to take the risk
Posted via Mobile Device

Back
Top Bottom