The Reeftek Clan

enejapup.jpg

Anyone know where I could get a spare rubber for a reeftek ts3 , it's the rubber that fits inside the chamber, the pumps pipe goes through it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know where I could get a spare rubber for a reeftek ts3 , it's the rubber that fits inside the chamber, the pumps pipe goes through it.
Contact Aquarium Depot here on the forum, they are the importers, they might be able to help.

hi i bought a reeftek s1 skimmer with the king 2 pump with,can anybody please tell me till where must i set the bubbles? help

Only thing you can set is the internal water level. By extending the outlet pipe up or down.

Should have a flexible hose connected to the venturi of the pump that stands up out of the water.

thanks riaan.bt hw will i know if skimmer is working and ive got it on a 1.2x60x60 tank.is that skimmer suitable for such a tank of that size?

thanks riaan.bt hw will i know if skimmer is working and ive got it on a 1.2x60x60 tank.is that skimmer suitable for such a tank of that size?

depends alot on what you are keeping and the size of your bio load

hi i bought a reeftek s1 skimmer with the king 2 pump with,can anybody please tell me till where must i set the bubbles? help
They can be a bit difficult to get set up initially, you will need to play around with it, set it at a level, watch it for a couple of hours to make sure it doesn't overflow, then leave it for a day or two and make small adjustments until you get it making fairly dry foam in the cup. Here's some pics of mine when I had it. I found the water level above the pump made quite a difference, so you'll need to adjust your bubble level depending on that. The bubble level inside the skimmer, if I can remember correctly, was just at the start of the neck in the skimmer cup. Here are some pics of mine if it helps. You can see in the first pic my bubble level is just above the bottom of the neck, probably about 1/4 of the way up, but if you have a high bioload you may need to drop the bubble level quite a bit.

The TS1 will be quite underpowered for your sized tank, but any skimmer is better than no skimmer, so use it until you can get a bigger one. :)

15388351a54134.jpg

15388351a59fd8.jpg

1.2x60x60 tank.is that skimmer suitable for such a tank of that size?
its a bit small.

But until you can upgrade it will do its job.

anybody perhaps have a spare TS2 Pump lying around that they are not using?

i have a Ts2 complete ,new pump with new impeller , chamber body is cracked but it doesnt leak and works like a bomb 800 bucks if you keen

Back
Top Bottom