The Red Devil Skimmer Clan

Reaction score
Post your views and pictures of this skimmer on this thread..

Reaction score
Looks like a bommer of a skimmer

Reaction score
Rdc 1600

Just got myself one of these red devil skimmers. Absolutely awesome.. it is the most silent skimmer I've owned. well constructed and skims like a beast.prefer it to my JNS skimmer.Thanks to @Andre@ReefAquatics for great advice and service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Just got myself one of these red devil skimmers. Absolutely awesome.. it is the most silent skimmer I've owned. well constructed and skims like a beast.prefer it to my JNS skimmer.Thanks to @Andre@ReefAquatics for great advice and service.

Was a pleasure dude and im very happy that our definition of silent is the same ;-) you should be getting better sleep now.

There is a slight problem with your post though? WE DONT BELIEVE YOU ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I got myself the nano 150 on Tuesday. The first thing that impressed me was the packaging of the skimmer. Open opening the box every thing was neatly packed. There was even an welcome guide and installation instructions. Also included were possible problems with the skimmer and easy ways to solve those issues.. I put the skimmer together rather quickly. Was really simple. After I installed the skimmer I noticed it was producing foam a lot. Will attach pictures. After about two days I adjusted the water level on the skimmer. You can do that as it came with a hang on clip that u can tighten on anywhere on the skimmer. its only been 5 days now.. not sure on the actual break in period as skimmer is still new. Although it has settled down a lot. The skimmer is quiet enough for you to place in your bedroom. The air pump feeding my bio cubes makes more noise.

Reaction score
bud its a beast of a skimmer.. had no issues break in time was quick also. .its for sale as it wont fit my nuvo fussion 20.. sad about that. ..hahhah no sunlight liquid. i had to take the cap off it was making so much

Top Bottom