The Radion LED Clan

Reaction score
hi bud mine was flashing red and green turned out to be a temp problem wish i find hard to believe i keep my light clean and free of dust all the time . after going through the cycles i found it would only kick off into safe mode when my violets and green led came on , all i did was remove those 2 from my schedule and the light is normal again abit of a bummer because i just recently bought my light too . with regards to the your light not connecting i also have to reinstall the ecotech live app everytime i want to use it for some reason but the reason yours still shows offline even after doing the new install is if you have the same problem as me your light is cutting its power so what you need to do is wait for your lights cycle to not be active so lets say your lights nly come on at 10am try plugging in the power to the light then the usb cable . i do still have my user manual at home so i can check what your green LED indicator is maybe its just a software update or something simple .... sorry for blabbing but i hope it helps .

Papitto

PatrickF
Reaction score
hi bud mine was flashing red and green turned out to be a temp problem wish i find hard to believe i keep my light clean and free of dust all the time . after going through the cycles i found it would only kick off into safe mode when my violets and green led came on , all i did was remove those 2 from my schedule and the light is normal again abit of a bummer because i just recently bought my light too . with regards to the your light not connecting i also have to reinstall the ecotech live app everytime i want to use it for some reason but the reason yours still shows offline even after doing the new install is if you have the same problem as me your light is cutting its power so what you need to do is wait for your lights cycle to not be active so lets say your lights nly come on at 10am try plugging in the power to the light then the usb cable . i do still have my user manual at home so i can check what your green LED indicator is maybe its just a software update or something simple .... sorry for blabbing but i hope it helps .
Thank you for your input.
I've about tried everything to try get this light back and working.
Used 2 different PCs and 5 different USB cables. Still showing the radion is disconnect on connection manager.
I registered a new account on ESL and deleted my previous account. Still does not work. I have probably Uninstaller and reinstalled connection manager 7 times over.

The unit itself when powered up, lights up red, yellow, green and 1 violet/uv. The UV diode stays on while the other begin to ramp down after 5 seconds. All. At low intensity. Last night it started displaying all different colors like in a turntable sequence. Very frikkin strange.
Maybe there is a tech guy that could assess the light itself for faults. I opened it up last night and everything looks good, no corrosion or water damage at all.

Reaction score
A lot of the Gen 3s are kicking the bucket now check reef2reef But I mean it is a light that was launched in 2014

Also importing the lights from Amazon or Fish-street is cheaper than buying local but don't completely dismiss local shops without them we would have to import everything ourselves and trust me the permits are a pain. you can always haggle :m16:

Though I import wavemakers from fish-street they come in at less than half of the price that retailers here ask for

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

I’m assuming the Radion XR 30 Gen 3 and Gen3 Pro have internal batteries for memory

Can anyone help me with what size battery it takes and possible where it is location inside the unit?

I have a Gen 3 and Gen 3 Pro

Thanks

Top Bottom