• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

The Pacific Sun Aglae Reactor

leslie hempel

Professional Aquarist
Reaction score
Our shipment is in SA and being cleared as i type, so we will be distributing these amazing reactors to the various outlets in due course.

but some more about the pacific sun algae reactor

link to Reefbuilders article

download.jpg

Last edited:
Hello , and happy new year

Who will have it in Cape Town?

Cant wait for the Calcium Reactor, going to add one to my new tank
i willdo a full thread on the calcium reactor to assist with explaining the process of the calcfeeder pro principle, hopefully this will allow people to make a informed decision when wanting to move to carc and offer the option of probless cal addition

i willdo a full thread on the calcium reactor to assist with explaining the process of the calcfeeder pro principle, hopefully this will allow people to make a informed decision when wanting to move to carc and offer the option of probless cal addition
'
Awesomeness

we have stock!!

We landed a shipment which contains these Algae reactors.

Selling FAST!!!

[GALLERY=media, 11760]2 by leslie hempel posted 25 Jan 2019 at 10:26[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 11761]3 by leslie hempel posted 25 Jan 2019 at 10:26[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 11759]1 by leslie hempel posted 25 Jan 2019 at 10:26[/GALLERY]

By far our best recieved product!

We have a number if the mediums available still. Please dont hesitate to contact me should you need more info.

Back
Top Bottom