The other half of my life

Mekaeel

Reaction score
030620081195.jpg

040620081200.jpg

Too beautiful. Sure its yours.....????:p
Just pulling your leg Mekaeel, congratulations to you and your wife- there goes the reefkeeping hobby- at least now you'll be able to check out the critters in your tank after lights out, cause that's about the time you'll be awake with a baby squeeling in your arms....LoL

And your wife needs some TLC- (wasn't me, coming from my wife and she says congrats too)

thanks for all the compliments crew :)
its my second baby and im still as excited as what i was when we had the first one.only making me feel old though :p

It will always feel as if it is your first. No other feeling coming close to that, and treat them all as if it your last;)

true true Sean!its the best feeling a person can go through.he's wide awake now,just make my heart melt looking at him

Told you so

Too beautiful. Sure its yours.....????:p

Just pulling your leg Mekaeel, congratulations to you and your wife- there goes the reefkeeping hobby- at least now you'll be able to check out the critters in your tank after lights out, cause that's about the time you'll be awake with a baby squeeling in your arms....LoL

And your wife needs some TLC- (wasn't me, coming from my wife and she says congrats too)

Luckily the baby looks like the mother.......:lol:

Congrats Mekaeel. Another good looking addition to the family.

Congtrats Mek :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom