The other forum is down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
They've been down for 2 days now I think, phat says they are busy moving to another server.

Reaction score
they went down thursday night. Most frustrating.

Does anyone have a contact number for SALINAS or know what his addy is on here?

I notice that most people on SARK also post here and visa versa , bar one or two.

I want to know if he's tank is still availible and want to go look at it.

Reaction score
No... but then I've only been there once or twice since their "great attack" on MASA - their attitude has not changed, so no great loss if they stay down, IMHO....

Hennie

their "great attack" what is this you speak of?

Reaction score

Newbies :lol:, nah just pulling your leg. But I think we must let bygones be bygones, not really enough energy left for another attack. If you want, you can search old threads on the Forum, but I believe that it is things of the past and need to stay there...;)

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Sorry dogstar but we really don't want to go down that road. There is a certain "harmony" or "peace" as such between the owners of masa and sark at the moment and we do not wish to disturb that or instigate another flame war. Please PM Hennie should you wish to discuss this further, thanks.:)

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry Dave - BUT, we few of us on this forum knows SALINAS.......

BTW: I am closing this thread now, as I can only see it starting to go downhill....

Please let's get back to the business of reefkeeping, and helping people who actually need help with reefkeeping, and marine tanks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.