The new tank (for real!!)

Reaction score
ok guys so finally I have made my final decision!!
im going for an all glass tank that i going to build:( please will you guys help me here !! iv never built one before so will need loads of pics (kanga):razz: of how to join ,bracing and where the holes should go? im a a bit simple so pics are a must !!
here are the measurements 2600 x 900 x 700 I know they are wierd but its practicle for sharks and rays and Iv spoken to some tank builders and ill get away with 10mm (loads of braces euro and cross)
im wanting to put 3 overflow boves ay the back with 32mm drilled outlets

let the games begin

calvin

Last edited:
ok can you draw? lol

i actually had google sketchup in mind, lol

ok guys so finally I have made my final decision!!

calvin

Calvin, you forgot to add, that this is your final decision for today! Tomorrow you may change your mind.

Cheers

no its final!!!! iv found a glass supplier and will order monday!!
btw do you know how to build tanks?

no its final!!!! iv found a glass supplier and will order monday!!
btw do you know how to build tanks?

Fax me the order and the receipt and I'll believe:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: .

Just for incase it is final.:1:

Cheers

Hey boys, I'm baaaaaaaaaack

Calvin something like this, then lets take it from there, and dont worry the guys are just having some good humoured fun, you take your time and plan plan plan, isnt that we tell everyone?
6547917f9a0a340.jpg

thanks a lot dude!!
im feeling likee a dumbass now wrole 1600 for length and its 2600

kanga to the rescue again!! and calvin changes his mind again:blushing:

kanga to the rescue again!! and calvin changes his mind again:blushing:

No prob, tell me about the changes and I will do the drawing.

Your not being indecisive, your just exploring the option:lol:

ok whel iv just been to andrews (eco aquatics) and collected everything Anthony Calfo has ever written LOL and he has organised a tank for me
ill go do a usless microsoft paint special!!

10mm glass.. dont be silly Calvin, serous, you are messing with a LOT of water and tons of pressure, you have had big tanks and you know what you are doing.. 12mm min on that size please..

My tank is 2250 x 700 x 700 and I know I cannot get away with 10mm, even with bracing.. you risk much young luke !

Muz

anew.jpg

oh forgot to mention the real draw point for me with this system is its height of 1300mm

Back
Top Bottom