the new guy

Reaction score
hi there to all, i am james and i have succeeded in sustaining a marine tank for the past 3 years . to me this is an achievement of note seeing that i live in the middle of jo'burg. i will be posting photos soon and would appreciate any criticism be it constructive or not.i have achieved all this with no help other than what i have been told.cheers for now.

Howdie James.3 years is an achievement.Im sure that you will be amazed at what else you can do to make your tank better here on this forum.....I must say I read your name as Justjuice when I first saw it:lol::lol:.....Looking forward to the pics.

Welcome to MASA :)

Welcome to MASA James, hope you enjoy it here. So the same tank has been running for 3 years? If so then it must be well matured and full of live. Don't take to long to show us :p

:wave2:

Welcome to MASA!!

A very WARM WELCOME to MASA, James! Great that you have found us, and joined MASA! Great to have you on-board, man!

Please share some more of your experience (good and bad) with us? Please let us know how you found the 3 years?

Please post some pics for us, to ogle at?

Back
Top Bottom