Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrclownynennie

Mrclownynennie

Hi guys and gals.I have opened this thread for all the catches caught this season in South africa!Please When Posting include where it was caught!How you caught,the method used!What was the temp if you can remember!And if it was high or low tide!Also in which area the fish was caught eg.xxxx beach!Thanks all!please do not post without pictures to substantiate your post:)

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lord_Blackadder

Lord_Blackadder

There are already threads for this?

4. Mrclownynennie

Mrclownynennie Thread Starter

Yes I do realise this but most are focused on specific area and people usually do not post how they caught or precisely where they found what!Reason for me starting a thread based on the whole sa.

5. Mrclownynennie

Mrclownynennie Thread Starter

Going for a dive tomorrow hoping for the east winds to pick up again like today!Also a nice SSW swells coming in so chances are good!:thumbup:

6. 459b

459b Moderator MASA Contributor

Don't see the point of another collection thread when there are already numerous ones for each region.

You also specified a picture only thread, but you have posted about weather/swell??

Recent Posts