The boks won

Reaction score
need i say more?

Well Done Bokke. You guys deserved it. 04 Years of hard work:006: , kak Food:020: , few drinks:1: etc. Now , Go Overboard and make out with a Frenchie:Randy-git: and live to tell the Tale!!!!!!!!:blue:

Man Oh Man boy oh boy

What a World Cup.

fantastic play!!!! real nail biting stuff and how was the call on the english try...... for once i even thought the ref id an ok job....

so is anyone else a little fragile this morning?

I'm a tad fragile, this is how we started off last night, needless to say there are no pics of how we finished off :p

20071020_IMG_0946.jpg

20071020_IMG_0946.jpg

Sorry, should have posted sooner, well done SA deserved World champions, i hope you enjoyed the night as much as we did 4 years ago.

:1: :1: :1:

P.s takes a while to sink in don't it;)

I did raise a glass in your general direction after the game - but if i'm honest i didn't know where i lived by then let alone where south was:blushing:

Sorry, should have posted sooner, well done SA deserved World champions, i hope you enjoyed the night as much as we did 4 years ago.

:1: :1: :1:

P.s takes a while to sink in don't it;)

I did raise a glass in your general direction after the game - but if i'm honest i didn't know where i lived by then let alone where south was:blushing:

Thanks man, we getting used to it now, 02 times is not bad.....LoL:slayer: ;)

Back
Top Bottom