The best r.o. Unit just got better

I currently have your older reefmaster evolution unit. Very happy, but need new resin.
As per the above unit do you sell the RE-PACKABLE COLOUR CHANGING INDICATOR DI-IONISING RESIN seperately? Please pm me priceon the resin and on new membrane as well..
Thanks

I currently have your older reefmaster evolution unit. Very happy, but need new resin.
As per the above unit do you sell the RE-PACKABLE COLOUR CHANGING INDICATOR DI-IONISING RESIN seperately? Please pm me priceon the resin and on new membrane as well..
Thanks

sure do.....pm sent;)

SAY HELLO TO THE NEW SPEC 2014 REEFMASTER EVOLUTION PLUS R.O/DI UNIT.

NOW WITH EVEN STRONGER HOUSINGS,
ABSOLUTE MICRON RATED CARTRIDGES
WORLDS BEST MEMBRANE
RE-PACKABLE COLOUR CHANGING INDICATOR DI-IONISING RESIN
PATENT FLUSH VALVE DESIGN
*MEMBRANE MONITORING PRESSURE GAUGE*

LAUNCH SPECIAL TO FIRST 20 CUSTOMERS!!!!
UNIT WILL COME WITH FREE SET OF SPARE PRE-FILTERS AND A TDS METER

R 1650.00

BUY THE BEST!!!!

Please bring this special back :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Desperately need an RO Unit. Any left? How much are these, with shipping to JHB?

Hi guys

Silly question but how do you connect these Ro units. What connections do you need and do you need a plumber to come out and connect.

it comes with all you need
fitting , thread tape , tubing etc
you need a spanner!

no plumber required if you know where to turn your mains off;)

I purchased one of these units from Marco about two weeks ago as my 7 stage and 4 stage ro units were just not cleaning properly. changed filters, resin etc and even added a new resin canister to the units but still my TDS readings were high.
Got the unit from Waterboy and amazing my TDS is 0 which i have never had always been 3 - 10. after two weeks my TDS is still 0. Tank and all my corals, fish , inverts enjoying the clean water.

Thanks again Marco, love the product

Back
Top Bottom