The Aquabeauty LED light club

Hi blackghostknife,

On what percentage do you run your light?

Hi FueY,

Yes the 35w is the right option.

No you have to modify the hood to let it fit.

Also if your tenk has the frost where the lights shine trough, chuck it and get youself a clear perspex from maizey plastics.

All that im trying to find out is if i can run the light @ 100% without burning my corals.

Hope this helps.

Thank you kindly for the detailed information ;)

How much do these sell for? :whistling:

soon id like to actually post up my tank, but ive always been a bit a bit nervous cause some of the tanks people put up here are just amazing, im a student btw so i cant exactly afford to much more than i have now, but yea monday i wana post up what i have so far with the light i just got XD

guys i have the 35w and when ny tank burst the remote got water on it and no longer works. i have ordered another one. However the control panel buttons also wont work now? anyone experience this?

Hi reef addict, have you tried to press and hold the unlock button until it makes a beep sound?

Hi reef addict, have you tried to press and hold the unlock button until it makes a beep sound?
hi bud yes and it does unlock the L goes away after about.5 sec but then the menue key wont respond i am thinking of rebooting if it can be done? it was working before just stopped responding

What is the hight off the water for optimal effect. I have a 4ft 48 cm depth

Would someone with one of these be able to tell me what sort of temp does the light run at when its on 100%/100% plse? I've mounted a 140W model inside a rsm hood & its sitting at +/- 44 C , just trying to get some perspective on what the units run at mounted in a "normal" fashion

Be aware 2una these units do get warm and you will need to make sure the RSM T5 cooling/vent fan is running otherwaide they will overheat and pop.

Be aware 2una these units do get warm and you will need to make sure the RSM T5 cooling/vent fan is running otherwaide they will overheat and pop.

Thanks yes the rsm fans both sides are running but wondering if that is a norm temp or on the warm side.
Can probably get better flow happening if i need to

You should be ok with the fans running if you want to be sure just run the lights a little lower IE dim them to around 70-80% power.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom