Thanks KZN guys:)

Reaction score
I have been off travelling again, this time down to KZN and some warm waters off our coast.

i had the fun and enjoyment of meeting a number of masa boys and seeing some great tanks.

firstly George needs a serious pat on the back for doing such great work with the airport tank. Its looking very good and judging by some of the pics posted on here before and what I have seen alot of elbow grease and effort have gone into the tank.

Then i met with Mekaael and Scuba for a night of fishing and teasing each other (althoughy scuba still came off well second in that! :thumbup::p) but it was great to meet you guys.

then up to PMB to meet "snake in the grass"Viper and had a truley enjoyable chuckle and laugh over lunch. Really enjoyed meeting you Viper and thanks for all the effort you put into MASA.

then sunday was down to uShaka and took a stack of photos as I am one to do, but ran out of time and battery.

in all a very enjoyable deviation from the work i had to do and would like to thank the guys who put up with my crap and showed me things salty, from fish to fishing:)

It was really a pleasure to meet you Crispin! Yeah we had some fun that evening :lol:

It was really a pleasure to meet you Crispin! Yeah we had some fun that evening :lol:

mekaeel it was great meeting you. and i looked back at your tank pics, from your listed fish you must have some really pretty things in there. pitty i couldnt see in, and i know its against your beliefs to clean the glass, and that the nice blue lights send through a haze of green give some really cool lighting to the house and all.....

BUT CLEAN YOUR GLASS!:lol::lol::lol:

mekaeel it was great meeting you. and i looked back at your tank pics, from your listed fish you must have some really pretty things in there. pitty i couldnt see in, and i know its against your beliefs to clean the glass, and that the nice blue lights send through a haze of green give some really cool lighting to the house and all.....

BUT CLEAN YOUR GLASS!:lol::lol::lol:

:biggrin::biggrin: thats why he didn't want to show me his tank when i was there:whistling:

Im to scared to skrik my hands in the tank, my Clown Trigger will bite me :p
That algae cant be removed with the magnet,only with a blade or scraper lol
mekaeel i must try get a pic for you, i have this really cool mod to my blade, its like this long handle thing, means you dont need to shed blood to clean the glass....u guys in durbs really should ask a sponsor for a kent blade!:razz::razz: handles really arent that advanced you know

I will never have lunch with you again, unbelievable, only you would have chosen to sit at a table and look at ducks rather than brunette waitresses in mini-skirts that are barely worthy of being called mini-skirts. Frikkin ducks.....

I will never have lunch with you again, unbelievable, only you would have chosen to sit at a table and look at ducks rather than brunette waitresses in mini-skirts that are barely worthy of being called mini-skirts. Frikkin ducks.....
well looking at your cooking skills I aint comming to your place for lunch!

and you the local lad there, you should have bloody well known

i must admit, the second round of beers was far more enjoyable....such nice ummmmm belts there:):thumbup::lol:

:lol:

Was good to meet you Crispin, we'll meet up again in the northern hemisphere for some skiing.

mekaeel i must try get a pic for you, i have this really cool mod to my blade, its like this long handle thing, means you dont need to shed blood to clean the glass....u guys in durbs really should ask a sponsor for a kent blade!:razz::razz: handles really arent that advanced you know
Ok lemme be honest. Ive got a long handle blade, just lazy to get my hands wet :p

:lol:

Was good to meet you Crispin, we'll meet up again in the northern hemisphere for some skiing.
that sounds brilliant....we may meet in UK sooner though and kick that lazy mikes butt and get his tank going first:)

but i live in skiing heaven when I am in norway so we'll have to organise a trip out there or two:)

Ok lemme be honest. Ive got a long handle blade, just lazy to get my hands wet :p

what u dont like salt water on your fingers????? could have fooled me watching you fish! LOL, its not getting your hands wet thats the problem, you just way to lazy.

and once you have cleaned your glass, start redoing your electricity ok:):p

Last edited:
what u dont like salt water on your fingers????? could have fooled me watching you fish! LOL, its not getting your hands wet thats the problem, you just way to lazy.

and once you have cleaned your glass, redoing your electricity ok:):p
Ok lets settle for lazy :p No I want the electricity in my tank for Scuba :lol: Forgot?

Back
Top Bottom