Thanks for a great site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HI guys, I just want to thank you guys for a great site! I was forced over to the "other side" of South African reefkeeping;) during the server move, if it weren't for you guys I would forever have thougt that almost all reefkeepers are arrogant and cocky! Viper and the mods, I owe you guys some :peroni: :peroni: :peroni:

Last edited:
no doubt awsome Clan we got here.by the way,dont think those are the best words to use, no matter how you or any of us feel about other reefkeepers :)

Sorry, just couldn't help it!!:lol: Just saw the way they handled fellow reefkeepers on other sites!

PS would change it if you'd like?:whistling:

Edited it a little bit... :( Rather be on the safe side!!!:)

Thanks for the compliment Mtroboer. We try...

Personally this site is better, I know this since im banned that side :whistling: Couldn't care less though... this is a nice place to call home :)

I re-edited with some more info in my previous post. But if u read my Starter post here u know its not nice to tell people there rockscaping "SUCKS" its enough to make anyone go off, especially when the other party gets off scot free without a warning. So much for "new members feeling welcome"...

Yip, saw what they did and said to other reefers as well... Bloody b... OOPS SORRY I edited that part! :lol:

Last edited:
Storm, what went down there is totally wrong. We have some heated debates on MASA but to have that sort of slagging off and banning bull shit go on is uncalled for.

Not sure why this happens from time to time, it's weird. All we want to do is learn more about our planet's pretty treasures.

Must say our Mods and admin do a great job to keep a very relaxed and welcoming forum

WELL DONE guys :thumbup1:

Couldnt say it better myself Warr:thumbup: .Supposed to be a relaxing hobby with great help from the forum like MASA.Well done mod's its great for me to be part of this forum;) even though I dont have a display yet:p

Bruce, even so you have contributed tremendously, read your thread a couple of times and their are some real jewels of info buried within the chatter ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom