Thank you

Reaction score
I would like to take this opportunity to thank a couple of guys I received corals from during the last couple of weeks. The reason I want to do this is because of all the Coral I received from mentioned parties- none of them died and are really "Blooming" in the tank, unlike other coral I received:

Dean, thank you, really amazing stuff you had and I feel sad because of your decision you had to make...
Rory, Thank you, cannot believe that so many coral can fit in one box and still weighs next to nothing when I received it, making Air Transport much cheaper. And not to mention the quality of the Coral I received. You really knew how to keep them happy... Btw, I think I still owe you money, but will check with the wife if she gets home .....

Anthony, same here, to "Post" Coral in such a way that it gets here 100% alive and looking good, needs to be mentioned.

Thank you guys for all the stuff I received. I really mean it from the bottom of my heart (Unlike my wife who said I do not have one)

You guys really need to show people how to pack Coral and keep them happy....

Thalion, I am still weed off about the Kenia, but thank you, not your fault.

Waldo, Except for the Powerhead incident that fell on one of the Coral(Crispin, you owe me...LoL), all the other stuff are doing extremely well....

:wave2: :blue: :notworthy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure Sean. So where's the pics huh?

There isn't anything special I did to pack corals. Here's some tips though:

1) Try to insulate the box quite a bit. Styrofoam etc is great but at a stretch used old plastic packets etc as they will create lots of air pockets when scrunched up. Also use masking tape along all the parts of the box that are a bit open like the top and bottom flaps.

2) You don't have to use a huge amount of water, just enough to kind of keep the stuff wet. Use more air than water.

3) Just try and pack stuff nicely in the box so it doesn't roll around etc.

4) And when you're shipping use lots of "fragile" "this way up" etc, it's not like they charging you for stickers ;)

Yip Les, these guys really went out of their way to pack the stuff nicely, I have not lost anything- hence the reason me only posting this now- Just to make sure everything would be ok-:razz::whistling:

Back
Top Bottom