Thank you Pet Stop

hotdog83

Clone Fish
Reaction score
Just want to say thank you to Moolis and Pet Stop. I handed in a new faulty Auto Top Up about a month ago, and when I went yesterday to find out progress on the repairs, they replaced it with a brand new one! Just want to say thank you for the good service to Moolis and all the other Pet Stop staff!

Really wish I had some cash at this stage, there are some freaking nice corals there, softies, LPS and SPS! And some very nice RBTA's as well...

Reaction score
Just want to say thank you to Moolis and Pet Stop. I handed in a new faulty Auto Top Up about a month ago, and when I went yesterday to find out progress on the repairs, they replaced it with a brand new one! Just want to say thank you for the good service to Moolis and all the other Pet Stop staff!

Really wish I had some cash at this stage, there are some freaking nice corals there, softies, LPS and SPS! And some very nice RBTA's as well...
No problem hotdog:thumbup:

Will inform all the staff and YES I WISH MY GIANT TANK was up and running so I could take some of the corals home with me. But that day will come and then..... :whistling:

Always hooked on .........